Mission, Vision, Goals and Values
Technology integration to enable and enhance empowered, self-managing, lifelong learners
To provide electronic-based accredited courses, and associated support services, to students through nontraditional methods of course delivery to afford flexible access to classes and programs of study.
Overall, Our goal is simple: empower your success. The other goals of Open Distance and e-Learning at Africa International University are:
- To maximize accessibility to courses and programs by removing the barriers of location and time. Maintain flexibility, convenience and quality of course content delivered via eLearning.
- To advise, support and coordinate professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- To provide additional access to academic and student services.
- To promote the utilization of existing and emerging technologies to enhance the teaching and learning experience
- To provide highly interactive platform equipped with well sorted e-resources
Our Core Values
1. Excellence with Relevance
2. Faith with Integrity
3. Leadership with Servant hood and Stewardship
4. Innovation with Community